Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chicken Bundles

As a quick preface.....

Last Sunday, my amazing friend made dinner for us.  She cooks every single night as part of her job and still decided to cook for us on her time off.  She made us Chicken Bundles and they were beyond delicious.

Back to present time now......

Today I arrived home, placed my shoes in my shoe basket (it's part of an organization thing that sometimes works) and heaved a sigh of relief.  I love the feeling of coming home.  Every time I walk through my door I thank God for providing me with such a wonderful home.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job.  Home just has a wonderful homey feeling that nothing else compares to.  Coming home today was even better because it has been a crazy stressful two weeks and my husband comes home early on Wednesdays.  As I settled into my afternoon routine of reading my mail coupons and deciding whether I should run or sit on the couch and read blogs (guess which one I chose...), dinner started poking its way into my mind.  I love to cook and usually dinner is way to wind down but tonight I just wasn't feeling it.  That's when an amazing thought passed my mind.  My friend made too much of the filling for the chicken bundles and she saved it so we could make more later.....what an amazing revelation.  Chicken bundles are savory goodness wrapped up in a crescent roll and they taste like heaven.  I don't have the recipe she used but there are tons of recipes online.  Also, my camera battery is dead so I pulled up an online picture.  Prepare for your mouth to water....



(Photo Credit: Google images)

Such an easy delicious meal.  Enjoy!

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment