Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unique

Unique: having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable.  My best friend and I went to "Unique" yesterday, the most incredible thrift store out there.  The definition fits.  Imagine a warehouse filled with long lost treasures and trendy clothes.  A warehouse with two aisles of purses and five or six aisles of shoes.  A warehouse with 5 "stuff" aisles filled with just that...stuff.  There's something about stuff.  It's amazing.  I could literally walk down "stuff" aisles for hours and be completely satisfied.  Here are some of the treasures we found.


I'm assuming these are genuine portraits, not advertisements.  Who doesn't want a picture of other people's children?



A chandelier?  Maybe??


Only my favorite game of all time.  I always wanted to call Brad...he was such a hunk.



Mary-Kate and Ashley eating McDonalds in Paris.  It just doesn't get much better.



We used to sing and dance to this movie using hairbrushes as microphones.  We were cool.


I may poke fun but this store really was great.  Huge selection + low prices = one happy girl.

~Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment