Monday, February 28, 2011

Mondays

I had a case of the Mondays today.  My alarm clock went off and I ignored it 10 times until my husband made me shut it off.  Then I realized I still had to take a shower, make coffee, and compose myself  in 20 minutes (which is a task I must say because I look rough in the morning).  Even though it was off to a shaky start...it was a great day.  Not as good as yesterday though.  Yesterday was just awesome.  The kind of day I'll remember 10 years from now as the "awesome day".  It involved some of this...



and a lot of this


It's days like yesterday that make me ache for spring time.  Soon my friends....soon.

On a random note, I tried out a new recipe tonight and it was super tasty!  If you don't know, I happen to be Pioneer Woman's biggest fan.  I know people joke about this but I'm not joking....I'm her biggest fan.  She has a recipe for a pineapple stir fry here.  I used chicken instead of meatballs and chicken broth instead of beef broth.  I will most definitely keep this in my recipe stash.


To Pioneer Woman- thank you for all of your delicious recipes and fool proof pictures.  It's because of you and your pictures that I knew my chicken pot pie was horribly wrong.  Yours looked delicious.  Mine looked like...well....it just looked gross.  We happily ordered pizza instead.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment